Ceiling Fan Installation
NOTE: I used a License Master Electrician for the wiring.
- Make sure electricity to circuit is turned off and carefully remove the glass shade or globe from the old light fixture.
- Unscrew the retaining nut or screws that hold the fixture to the ceiling.
- Lower the fixture and disconnect the wires by twisting off the plastic connectors from the ends of the wires.
- Inspect electrical outlets.
- Mount the junction box.
3. Mount the bracket.
4. Hook one side of the canopy onto the ceiling plate.
5. Wire the ceiling fan per the wiring instruction in the ceiling fan box.
6. Install the canopy cover.
7. Install ceiling fan blades.
8. Install light bulbs.
9. Install fan light cover.
10. Test your fan.